If I Had More Hands... III

Well, I haven't done one of these posts in quite a while.... and there are a few things I wish I had more hands for right now!  I am DEEEEP into secret knitting and I have to get some present making started!
copyright rockandpurl
Glacial by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud
I need a new cardi, and I love the collar and shaping on this one!

Image copyright ronsfavoritewife
Cowboy Booties by Corinne Fourcade
These are the PERFECT 'lil girl baby present, and I might just have some Alisha Goes Around Tidings of Magpies in Peony leftover from another project that are destined to be these!

Copyright Kate Davies
Sheep-Heid by Kate Davies
I have leftovers from my Venezia that WILL be this hat... though I want to find some purple for the sheep... this hat must have purple sheep!


Also, the giveaway for my brand-spanking new, not yet released Ribband kit is still going strong : )!

Comments

  1. Wow thanks for sharing that cardi. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ideas! It's time for all of us crafters to get busy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment