I did a recap for 2010, and decided that I was in the mood to be OCD again and compile a list of this year's knitting for posterity's sake. It's a great way for me to really see just how much I got done, and for you to "get" just how crazypants I am!
- A gazillion Mudra Cuffs (seriously, I knit SO many of these...)
- A half dozen Mudra Necklaces
- Medallion Cuff (only 2!)
- Trio Necklace
- Trio Earrings
- Mica Mitts
- Mica Tam
- Batana (2)
- Kable Kuff (3)
- Pioneer Cuff (5)- for my Craftsy Class, Knitting with Beads, (releases in March!)
- Soutache Collar (3)
- Soutache Cuff (4)
- A New Necklace- you'll get to see this mid-January!
- A New Bracelet- ditto!
- Accola- for my Craftsy Class, Knitting with Beads, (releases in March!)
- 2 Secrets you'll get to see this Spring!
- A another secret to be published Fall 2013 (i think...)
- A final secret you won't see until the book comes out in Fall 2014!
- Clematis Yoke Dress
- Lopi Vest
- Mica Tam for my Girl
- Offspring Hat for Miss B!
- Square for Comfort
- Pint Sized Pines
- Cozy for my Cuppow (2)
- A GAZILLION swatches for future designs...
Aaand, because every good blog post needs a photo or two... I made some photo mosaics combining this year's knitting and some soon to be revealed NEW projects!
(and I bet you want to know the winner of the Knit Accessories Giveaway... don't you? Congrats to JMargaret get in touch so I can get your e-book out to you!)