Spreading the Love....

Happy Valentine's Day All!

I thought I'd spread a little love around this Valentine's Day to celebrate... you ready?

  • First off, Craftsy is having a SALE ! Are there any Craftsy classes you've been waiting to get? Now's your chance!
  • Noble Knits has one of my FAVORITE yarns on sale (through the end of today)... Sweet Georgia Cash Silk, MMMMMMmmmmmm!

  • Aaaand, have you ever knit with Candy Skein?  I haven't yet, but golly, I keep hearing awfully yummy things about it!  There is a coupon for 15% off on their Facebook page.... have at it!

Comments

  1. RachelG (ArchyKnitr on Ravelry)February 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM

    Hooray! It's all coming together. I've been researching the perfect yarn in the perfect colorway to make the Spumante. After reading your blog post I went to check out Candy Skein and found the perfect thing- Sweet Fingering in Color: Brain Freeze. And a discount coupon as well! win-win. Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment