A Good Mail Day....

I got this...
Good Mail Day!

I've been coveting a skein of Wollmeise Lacegarn for quite a while and when I finished the manuscript (on time!), I decided I deserved a yarny treat! I know I could have trolled Ravelry for a destash, but I really wanted the rush of buying it from Claudia's shop in Germany. Right now there are two updates a week Thursdays at 5 pm CET and Friday's at 8 am CET (that's 11 am and 2 am respectively EST). It took me a bit as I kept forgetting to go there RIGHT on the hour and yarns sells out QUICKLY! Anything you see that you might want has to go into your cart, you then have 10 minutes to check out before you "loose it". Wollmeise is on vacation until the end of August, so if you want to try, you'll have to wait until September. You can keep up on the updates to the web shop here... that's how I figured it out!

I'm going to knit a Life Cycle, but as a triangle, not a square, which means I am rewriting the pattern from in the round to flat!  I guess I can't call it Life Cycle any more... maybe Half Life?  What do you think?

And this....
Good Mail Day!

It's Ann Budd's newest book, ScarfStyle 2, which I have a pattern in! More on that later once it's released, I just couldn't resist sharing!!!!

Okay, I'm off to wind my 300 gram, 1722 yard skein... wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Love it... thanks so much for sharing your passion for yarn etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will share your "triangle" pattern of Life Cycle when you are done. I want to make Life Cycle but don't want to make it in the square - because it would be so big. Can't wait to see the "triangle" version done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I'll be publishing it this fall, promise! The green I got is going to be lovely against the corn fields across from my once they dry!

      Delete
  3. I believe that you are what the professionals call "an enabler"!! LOL! So, I've added Claudia's shop to my favorites on my computer. Wow - beautiful stuff. And I gotta love the name! ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! When I first saw the color I thought it was the color I have, but mine is Grasshopper. I can't remember the German spelling!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment