Stereo Cuff: Now available as a pdf!

Guess what?  Stereo Cuff rights have reverted back to me... and it's now available as a pdf from my website and Ravelry!
Stereo Cuff
With 10 yards of yarn from your stash and 3 different colors beads you will have a blast coming up with millions of different versions of this 8 stitch cuff!  As you can see from the photos... I couldn’t stop making them once I got started!
Stereo Cuff
Stash Yarns Used Clockwise from Top Left: Mercerized Pima Cotton, JDMS Secret Yarn, Malabrigo Sock, Malabrigo Sock, Mercerized Pima Cotton, JDMS Secret Yarn, Schaefer Yarn Anne.
I think we should organize a Stereo Cuff swap, don't you? Who is in?

Comments

  1. Hooray! I've been waiting for this one to revert back to you. Christmas presents, here I come! I've got a bead and yarn stash just waiting for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is i very nice post i m very like it i like shopping.A lovely gift, or a treat for yourself or a loved one.


    Luxury Sleepwear & Pima Cotton Sleepwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choices! And such a thoughtful idea .Very good article.


    Levné Plesové Saty & Šaty Pro Družičky Praha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment