Magia Mystery KAL contained this pile of goodies:
- A 630 yard skein of Indigodragonfly MerGoat Lace in Horton Hears a Houdini, a stunning lilac color (yes I knew it would be lilac season when it shipped) that Kim brewed up for us.
- Beads: 50 grams Size 6 Matsuno glass seed beads
- A Chiaogoo .8mm steel crochet hook
- A package of Sport Beans.. in case you knitter's run low on energy during the KAL!
- And for the 4th MKAL: A merino gumball from Knitted Wit in the prettiest spring green you have ever seen!
There was discussion over the weekend about exactly what a MerGoat might be... turns out it's a merman/goat hybrid, that might look a bit like this?
And want to hear one more thing? I enjoyed knitting Magia so much that I am going to join in and knit along with you! I've always wanted a black lace shawl and I think Magia will be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Black can be difficult to knit as it's hard to see... so I'm thinking that summer is the perfect time to tackle a black lace shawl. I'm using Shibui Cima and I just have to decide on beads... which do you like the most?