Vogue Knitting Holiday 2015!!

Look what I just picked up from my LYS....
Vogue Knitting Holiday 2015 is out, and it is a stunner (she says modestly!). I've got a beaded scarf in it (based on the stitch in Meta Mystery KAL), an article on beading entitled "Put a Bead on It" (what else could I have called it) plus an interview by Karin Strom.
The issue is jam packed with fabulous patterns/articles and tips. I'm totally in love with the direction the magazine is going in. (Plus, they are fabulous to work with!) And did you see this tunic by Brooke Nico? I WANT ONE!
And yes... I got a copy for my Mom too!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! It's a stunner and I can see why Vogue wanted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited it worked out! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks enticing. I will need to get a copy soon.
    Carom7323 Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura! I'll definitely be picking up this magazine! Rav: quilterlis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Laura! What a great accomplishment for you. I recognized the stitch right away. It's one of my favorites. I need to run out and get a copy of this issue of Vogue Knitting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Laura, I will be picking up a copy. I wore my Meta today received numerous compliments. Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That scarf is stunning. Will have to go to the book store and see if it has arrived in "Hicksville" yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at my LYS, but it hadn't made it to Barnes and Noble yet!

      Delete
  8. OHHHHH that scarf is just lovely. A great Christmas gift - for ME! That is my new M club - ME.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.
    coreldraw for Mac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment