SQUAM ART WORKSHOPS

I'm OH SO happy to announce that I'll be teaching at SAW again this June!  My experience there last June was phenomenal!  The line up of teachers this year is unbelievable... once again, I am honored to be teaching workshops among such a gifted group of knitters and artists




Here's a video that was made last year.. if you watch the whole thing, you'll get to see me teaching socks at warp speed!  Seriously, I don't bounce that much in real-life!

I'll be teaching Entomology on all day on Thursday, Circulate all day on Friday, and WIP 'em OUT on Saturday morning.  Jenny Doh is scheduled to speak on Wednesday eve, followed by a campfire acoustic performance by one of my fav musicians, Jonatha Brooke and (I'm psyched about this!) The Yarn Harlot will speak on Friday.  

If you have any questions about SAW, and what it is like there, please feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to fill you in on the whole experience, from the ice cream sundaes and belgian waffle bar at breakfast, to the amazing scenery, to the indescribable energy and environment, to the extraordinary attendees.  (This list could go on and on). 

Elizabeth M, the visionary Mama of Squam, has put together a weekend that is destined to be legendary!  Registration opens Feb 1, won't you join us?

Comments

  1. That looks so amazing. I wish there was a way I could get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED seeing you in L.A. and can't wait to see you in JUNE!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment