3.18.2010

Snuggler!

Snuggler is a cozy hoodie with a slight cowl neck worked up in sport weight yarn.  Simple lace stripes go up each arm and border the pocket. There is also a simple rib stitch collar option if you don’t want to work the hood!  There is gentle waist shaping for a flattering fit as well.  You can click on any of the pics above to see a bigger image.  Go here to purchase the pattern for Snuggler or read more information about it.
I've been waiting to a wee bit to share Snuggler with you and I hope you like!  I originally designed and knitted it in Schaefer's Susan (sport-weight pima cotton) in Barbara McClintock last fall and released it at TNNA in January.  As soon as I knit it I knew I needed to make it in Schaefer Heather (wool/silk) in Indigo as well.  So I asked one of my fav model knitters, Colleen, to test the pattern and make one up for me.  I have to say I am thrilled I asked her not to make my size.  I so would have commandeered it if she did... I need to keep some of my samples nice for stores and shows!

Snuggler
has been thoroughly tech edited and test knitted and is READY for your needles.. have at it!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the feminine hoodiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty! love the lace stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a shame you can't touch the fabric through the screen, its so cozy. really a great pattern to knit and the lace makes it so purty ;)

    ReplyDelete