This Summer deserves a KAL!

foxglove

I am welcoming summer with open arms.... the heat, bugs, flowers, produce, fruit, slow pace and swimming have arrived.  The last day of school for my girl is tomorrow and I am looking forward to taking her to our local water holes while she frolics and I knit!  (A girl can dream, right?)

Things have never been busier for me on the knitting front, one secret project is done and off, the other one is on the needles and whipping right along.  Perhaps before long I can knit something just for me... wouldn't that be a treat!

I am so thrilled with the response to Stephanie's blog post about Eventide last week.  I have NEVER sold so many patterns in one day... I almost started thinking I could retire!  Thanks to you all!  I've decided to start a KAL for Eventide in my Ravelry group.. there will be prizes (and maybe games if I can think of some) and lots of support, encouragement, and technique discussion.  I'm thinking of the KAL as a fun place to be when it's too hot to be outdoors.  I am really looking forward to it!  Won't you join us?
zinnia
Because all the knitting is secret I am sharing my FAVORITE summer flowers from my garden with you.  Above is the first blooming Zinnia, and at the top is a foxgloveThe front of my house is crawling with them, but this one is particularly lovely!

Comments

Post a Comment