TNNA Recap

TNNA was a blast as usual!  It was crazier than ever, I launched 7 new designs that I hope to start showing in the next few weeks, Schaefer released it's new yarn Chris, and 12 new colors, including one handpaint I created myself!
As usual, I tried to take pics, but was so busy teaching, speaking, chatting and showing that not so many actually got taken.  In the evening when I finally had time to relax with friends firing up my camera was the last thing I thought of!  Here are a few to share with you, though:
  Showing our new yarn, Chris, to Sheri, owner of The Loopy Ewe. 
Photo courtesy of HelloTNNA
tips
Getting ready for my first TIPS session on patterns that make great classes.I looked up and the room was full, that's when the adrenaline kicked in....I have no recollection of what I said, but I heard I made sense!
teaching_circulate
Teaching Circulate to 20 wonderful store owners!
und_teaching
A successful Undulating Waves class!bobsolda
I am SO happy to be home!  I missed my bed like never before... I have super secret knitting deadlines that need my complete attention for the next few days, I'm rather glad as they are making me HAVE to knit instead of getting distracted by everything else summer has to offer.  School gets out for the girl next Wednesday and I want to be ready to play!

Comments

Post a Comment