An Annoucement you might be waiting for!

I am so excited to share this news with you.... I get to film a new course with Craftsy!

And guess what is on?  Knitting with Beads, of course!

My lace class with them has been a roaring success and many of my students have been asking what is next... I am so happy to be able to let the cat out of the bag, AND share a little sneak peek with you of one of the designs for it:
"unblocked" Beaded Lace Shawl in Jill Draper Makes Stuff Nimbus
Hopefully the course will be live in the beginning of April and I promise, you shall be the first to know when it is!  Meanwhile, I am back to some crazy pants deadline knitting.....

Comments

  1. I can;t wait! I love the lace class and still have to do the second shawl. Your patterns and presentation are excellent! I don't have a LYS where I can go for classes and this style is just more convenient anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! Having loved your lace class I wanted to have a go with beads - I haven't quite managed it with your KAL but am really ready to have a go. Your new class will be arriving just at the right time. Looking forward to it. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm so excited!!! More more more Laura Nelkin classes on Craftsy!!! =) Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping that you would be takng the beaded lace class.
    I'm really enjoying the Lace class and I'm half way through Clarus and need to take pictures of my finished Skywalker with beads.
    I have tried to knit lace before your class but always gave up really quickly.
    You are an excellent teacher and I look forward to the next class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment