A Cozy for my Cuppow!

Meet my new BFF... CUPPOW!  I ordered mine in January as soon as I heard about it and it arrived in today's mail!  Cuppow is brilliant, it turns my wide mouth mason jars into a to-go mug.  I realized, though, that for hot drinks my Cuppow needed a felted cozy!
cuppow_web
So, I grabbed my Size 11 needles, held some worsted weight yarn double, and cast on 30 stitches in the round.  I knit for 14 rounds, bound off my stitches, wove in my ends, washed it in hot water and soap until the wool felted... instant CUPPOW cozy!  Oh Yes!  Can I even tell you how liberating it is to write a knitting pattern that is one run on sentence?
cuppow2_web
I did make a second Cuppow with hearts on it as my ode to Valentine's day.  I've included a chart below in case anyone else needs to make one too!  The chart is 10 stitches wide, so just repeat it three times around.

Comments

  1. How cool is that! Thanks for the cozy pattern, it's perfect! You should write to the co. and let them know...maybe they'll link up to you...or send you another one free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I just ordered one... I love my canning jars, and using them as a travel mug? Well, that's just perfection right there! Now to make a cozy so it's all ready to go... thanks for the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cuppow! And the perfect cozy for hot liquids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool! I'll to check that out! Thank you for easy pattern :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this! I just ordered one. And thanks for the cozy pattern, too. I think the cuppow is a brilliant idea...wish I would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you all like it! We've been LOVING it and plan to order more so everyone in the family has one. I like drinking out of glass so much more than to-go cups and this is a great solution!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment