Time for a Nautical Knitting Cruise!

So, whatcha doing Dec 5th- 10th, 2015?
Want to join Melissa Leapman, Patty Lyons and myself on a little Crucero to the Western Caribbean? (that's Spanish for Cruise!)

Nautical Knitting takes place on Royal Caribbean’s beautiful Brilliance of the Seas and departs from Tampa, Florida on Dec 5th, 2015. It is bound for Key West and Cozumel... the class schedule is amazing! I'm teaching some new classes AND designing a shawl just for the event! I'm already searching for the perfect yarn for it! Or maybe I should design that bikini y'all have been asking for?


You can see boat information class schedule, fees, and sign up info here. You can either pay via credit card on-line or print out the registration and send it in with a check.  It is necessary to book your room on the cruise through Joel (see link above) at the same time to be part of the group.

I've set up a thread in my Ravelry group so we can get the party started! I have some ideas for evening events that are going to be humorous!

This is going to be SUCH A BLAST!  Who is in?

Comments

  1. Oh.Em.Gee!!!!!! This looks so totally awesome , I'm desperately trying to figure out if I can make it happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh doesn't this look like fun! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!! And Royal Caribbean is our favorite!! This will be brilliant! Count us in absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for a friend to share the fun. Sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am signed up for the cruise. How do I sign up for the classes? I was able to print them out, but didn't see how I could register for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice! You need to get in touch with Joel (see links above) to register with the group and sign up for classes. E-mail me if anything is complicated since you booked separately before finding out you needed to book through the group.

      Delete

Post a Comment