Hring Scarf and a New Beaded Cast On!

The next Lola's Choice kit shipped last week... I have been so excited for it to land in people's mailbox! Hring Scarf incorporates a the Bird's Eye stitch (a traditional Shetland Lace) which I have been obsessed with all spring....
The stitch makes a fabulous lacy scarf, but it isn’t the easiest to work… so I made two options for this scarf! You can work the Hring Stitch and be a bit challenged, or you can go easy on yourself and work the eyelet stitch. It is totally up to you!

I used IndigoDragonFly's Alternative Flax (aka Linen Silk) in Peony, a color Kim developed for Hring... it is the perfect spring summer scarf yarn, and I know I'll be packing mine for our adventures this summer!

You might have noticed I developed a new beaded lace cast on for Hring as I adore the way the beads help the scarf lay at each end!



If you want to sign up for Lola's Choice (my mini kit club that ships bi-monthly), that is easy to do... just go here and read all about it!

Hring is also available as a single pattern, but if you want a Hring kit you need to e-mail me, I don't have alot left and if you sign up for Lola's Choice the first kit you will receive is in July!

Comments

Post a Comment