Video Recap: Knit Ireland October 2017!

I'm am just back from an AMAZING adventure to Ireland with 28 of the world's most wonderful people (this includes Ann Marie our tour guide, and Sam, our fearless bus driver!)

I posted lots of photos on Instagram and Facebook during the trip, and decided that instead of going through and individually posting more I would make a wee video for you all that encapsulates our adventure. I tried to make sure that everyone was represented at some point along the way!



One bit of craic (fun in Irish) we had was "borrowing" Sam's marmot when we went to the Aran Islands... he left with only a wee bandana and came back with a full on wooly wardrobe!



Thank you again wonderful knitters for making adventuring with a a possibility!!!! I can't wait until next time!

Comments

  1. It was an awesome trip, Laura, thanks for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thankyou for joining me! I couldn't have done it without you!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful time Laura and everyone else being part of that GORGEOUS, phantasmic adventure in Ireland!
    Andrea, one of three, Lakshmi07

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most memorable trip with the most wonderful group of people! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still flying high on our memories, and using Steve's green pen everyday!!!

      Delete
  4. Just seeing all the smiling faces tells the tale...a wonderful trip with a group of lovely people. Thanks so much Laura, you're the best Navigatrix ever!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU for trusting me! I am so glad you were able to join us! xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. My son Nick who has "our kind of humor" loved the pics of Ricky. Know what he said when he saw him all dressed up? "I love the bag" :) That was BEFORE I told him I knitted it. Gotta love my boy!

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful trip and adventure. I haven't been back to Ireland for many years, and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to do this in April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your good times. Now I cannot wait to go next Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello to all! Thank you for posting, it looks like a perfect way to visit Ireland again. I haven't been since '96!! I am forwarding the blog email to my sister, as she has never been and has been waiting for a knitting adventure. Perfect! Thanks again for sharing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the video! I keep watching it and thinking I should do a video of our trip. What program or app did u use?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment