An N Club Bonus Project!


This May's N-Club kit shipped with an extra that can be turned into something special!


A gauge FOB that can be turned into a necklace! Your kit includes a clasp and stitch marker to do this! You have extra yarn and beads in your kit... so go ahead and make it anytime!


All you have to do is follow the instructions for my Beaded Eye-Glass cord! Just think about how long you want your necklace to be... I made mine 18 inches long, so strung on 162 beads.


You might need reading glasses to see the measurement markings on the fob, but they are there!

2020’s N Club is full for 2020, if you sign up for my mailing list you’ll hear when future clubs open!

Comments

  1. This is sooooo cool!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received my package today.......Love Love Love
    "Love Fest"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the writer organized his
    thoughts in addition to the visual part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment