Ahhh, Rhinebeck....

photo by Maya*Made
I found love over the weekend... with this handsome devil, and the thousands of knitters and fiber enthusiasts who flocked to Rhinebeck for NYS Sheep and Wool.  What a whirlwind!  I was SO careful to not have an agenda and my posse and I just wandered, stopping to talk, look, and be inspired.  I ran into many old friends, made new ones, and even got to meet some of my Craftsy students IRL, which was super exciting!  
It was Iota's first real outing and I was THRILLED with it's reception, Caitlin kept being stopped so people could check out her neck! 
A particularly photogenic alpaca!
With an overwhelming number of things to see and do that I "almost" shut down, call it sensory overload... only 2 skeins of yarn, 1 button, and a book came home with me.  

I've had ideas flying out both ears, and a grin on my face for days..... thankyou Maya and Caitlin for being the best travel mates a girl could ask for and Julibeth and Peter for being the best hosts EVER!!
Maya's Instagram photo, courtesy of Caitlin's awesome long arm!

Comments

  1. What a great picture!!! (and amzazingly fun weekend, I'm sure)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new collection! I am bummed that I didn't bump into you. Hopefully, we will have more chances at VKLive or TNNA in June. I can't believe I'm already talking about TNNA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment