10.10.2011

Rhinebeck or Bust....

Squeee... Rhinebeck is only 5 days away, I seriously cannot WAIT!  

Want to know a few reasons why?

     * Maya, Caitlin (my lovely model), and myself get a 48 hour road trip
           that involves lots of wool, friends, and food!

     * My kits will be featured in Melissa Jean Designs Booth
           (barn 36, booth #9)

           Her buttons are beautiful, and I plan on stashing some!

     * I'll be playing Blogger Bingo for the first time

     * We'll all be wearing pieces from my new collection, Iota, which I'll be
           releasing tomorrow.

     * I'm "working" on my shopping list.....

So, if you see me and my posse, don't be shy, please stop and introduce yourself, I LOVE meeting new friends!  The best part of Rhinebeck is that people you "know" on line get to become friends IN REAL LIFE!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, her buttons are beautiful!

    I'll have to make it past that booth for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! Hope to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to go this year but enjoy!

    ReplyDelete