3.26.2016

Happy 28th Birthday Again Sale!

Guess what?  It's my birthday (I'm turning 28 for the 17th time) and I want to celebrate with you!
For today ONLY I'm offering 28% off all my kits!

I have 20 jewelry and accessory kits to choose from! I am running low on stock for a few of them (like Soutache, and Butin), and when they sell out I won't be re-ordering supplies... I've got some new kits in the works and need to streamline a bit!

So here are the details... go to my Etsy shop, choose some fun kits and use the coupon HAPPY28THAGAIN at checkout to get 28% off. (This sale is only for kits in stock, sale ends March 26th at 11:59 pm EST.)

And THANKYOU... have I told you lately how lucky I feel to have found you and our knitting world?

xoxoxoxo

(oh, and I bet you want to know the winner of last week's Reversible Listado Cowl yarn giveaway! Craftsy actually wants to give three of you yarn, isn't that awesome? The winners are: andreatl, Jersey Shore Deb and RebeccaJensen !!! Get in touch with your address and we'll get you your yarn!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Laura! And thanks for the nice discount offer! Hope you have a wonderful day! Ciao from Italy, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope it's the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to keep your birthday a secret: party
    it is not your looks but the smile on your face that shows that it is your birthday

    ReplyDelete