Undulating Waves Workshop at Crazy for Ewe

Last weekend I traveled down to Crazy for Ewe in Leonardstown, MD to teach my Undulating Waves pattern to a room full of 20 wonderful knitters.

Crazy for Ewe workshop

It was my first time teaching this pattern to more than 6 people at a time and it went wonderfully once I got over being nervous!!! I started everyone off working just one repeat of the pattern without the beads, once they understood how the lace chart worked, they then got to start incorporating the beads, once they had success with that, they frogged and starting the whole scarf. Most people made it into a rpt or two of the scarf before they quit for the day. It was wonderful to see knitters of many different styles slowly understand the pattern, the AHHH moment was a joy to behold!

Crazy for Ewe Workshop

Ellen, the owner of Crazy for Ewe, treated us all perfectly with scones and coffee to start off the day, and quiche, rolls and salad for lunch, and even fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and coffee for an afternoon pick-me-up. I even got to do a little showing off with my new designs at the end of the class. It was great fun, and Ellen and I are already in conversation about a possible class for next summer!

Crazy for Ewe Trunk Show

I am currently teaching a class on my Abrazo at Knitting Etc in Ithaca, I'll try to get all the girls together and get a pic of them with their vests on!

Comments