PA Workshops and Vogue Knitting Live in CHICAGO!

What are you doing this Fall?  I am so looking forward to hitting the road and leading a few workshops!  It's been a great break at home, but I do love being with "my people" too!

The girl goes back to school Wednesday September 4th, so of course that means, I scheduled my first trip away for Thursday September 5th!  First, I'll be teaching at Mountain Knits and Pearls a yarn AND bead store in Stroudsburg, PA.  I look forward to teaching Mudra Cuff on Thursday eve and Spumante on Friday morning!  I do plan on checking out the Boden Outlet in Pittston on my way down... and am sure I'll come home with some new beads for the stash and maybe a new winter coat : )!

Then Friday and Saturday I teach sold out classes at Knitter's Day Out, and finally on Sunday the 8th I'll lead workshops at the Red Rows Knitting guild!  What a fun weekend to look forward too! I do believe there are still a few spots at both Mountain Knits and Pearls and Red Rows... get in touch with them if you would like to sign up!

Another event I am SO excited about is Vogue Knitting Live in Chicago!  I've got a full schedule, and LOVE the classes I am teaching! I've taught at a few other Vogue events and the quality of the students/venue/marketplace/activities is superb!


On Friday Nov 1st  I'll be teaching, Knitting Jewelry twice and Beading 101.  I believe these classes are almost sold out!

On Saturday the 2nd, I'll be teaching Cowl Design (this class is going to be amazing, I LOVE teaching design classes, and cowls are a wonderful place to start designing!) and Knitting Jewelry (again... yes, this class is popular, and FUN!)

On Sunday the 3rd I'll be teaching Advanced Lace with Beads, this class is always a blast as we tackle some challenging concepts and by the end of the session my students have learned more than they thought possible and their heads are a bit FULL!

Are you considering going?  I just got really great flights to Chicago on Delta, I was surprised at how inexpensive they were as air travel has been expensive lately!  They were such a good deal that I added on an extra day so I have time to play once my work is done... I always run right home after an event and I look forward to a little vacay in Chicago as well!  What a fun city!  Any tips for what I should do, or eat, while I am there?

Oh, and wondering who the winner of the Scarf Style 2 and yarn giveaway is #14 Congrats go to DebrafromMD  get in touch with your address so I can get your goodies in the mail!

Comments

  1. You need a trip to Florida to teach some classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be BUSY at VKL Chicago! I recommend the Art Institute. They have a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there! I grew up in Chicago and highly recommend deep dish pizza!! Uno's, or Lou Malnati's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment