Come Together!

Last winter you might remember hearing about Come Together, the design I created for 2013's Indigodragonfly: Smart-Ass Knitters/World Domination 1 Skein Club.  Well, it's a new season, and the pattern is now available for public release!  I know a few of you out there have been waiting for this one!
Come Together
Come Together is SO simple, which is part of why it is SO good!  Three separate beaded I-cords are knit and then brought together through the center of a large hole, hand-blown glass bead. By varying two weights of yarn and unique seed beads on each strand, Come Together appears more complex than it is. 
Come Together
Finding the bead was a challenge, and some of the nicest I found are made by PaulBeads.  These beads also work on Pandora bracelets, all you want to do is find a bead with a least a 5mm hole so that all three strands can fit through!  If you attend any craft shows this Fall/Winter keep your eyes open for glass artists... they might have the perfect bead for your Come Together!  You can purchase the pdf pattern for $5 either on Ravelry, or my website.  Thanks so much!
Come Together
Oh, and I bet you want to know who the Wollmeise Half-Life winner is... don't you? Congrats to KnitStricken!  Get in touch so I can send your yarn on out!

Comments

  1. Oh, Laura; this is so pretty! I am excited to knit this one ... maybe be a nice surprise for a Swapmate ...
    DonnaRHayes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I'll have to order this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment