(once you read this you'll see why I decided to go for full transparency!)
- Any student that purchases a class through an instructor link through 3/13 will be entered to win a $1,000 donation to a craft-focused charity of his/her choice!
- I will receive $100 for every 5 new buyers I send to Craftsy during the promotion
- Every instructor who drives 1+ new buyer during the promotion will be entered for a chance to win one of ten $1,000 bonuses
- The instructor to drive the most new buyers during the promotion will receive $5,000
- If at least 50% of instructors drive at least 1 new buyer during the promotion, Craftsy will double their charitable donation to $2,000
- AND HERE IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.... if I happen to win any money through this promotion I am going to donate all of it to a craft-focused charity of your choice (I'll randomly select a person from the comments below to choose the charity)
Every day during the next 2 weeks (the promotion is up on March 13th) I'm going to share another discount link with you (I'll post it in the list below) but I need to know from you which classes you want to take so I can give you the links you want! I'm starting off with classes for the first 3 days of March, these are all classes I am obsessed with taking this month!
Here is a link to get 50% off all FIVE of my Craftsy classes.
3/1- Sewing Bras with Beverly Johnson- my new "fairy bra mother"!
3/2- Cheesecakes with Zoë François- because CHEESECAKE !!!
3/3- Mobile Photography- I take photos with my phone everyday & I want to learn the tricks!
3/4- How to Say It! Pattern Writing for Knitters- Edie Eckman is an EXPERT!
3/5- Mastering Multicolor Yarns with Jill Draper- It's no secret Jill is one of my favorite peeps... and she shares her secrets for knitting with wildly variegated yarns!!!
3/6- Machine Knitting Essential Techniques- Machine Knitting is on my bucket list of techniques to learn... but first I need to get a machine!
3/7- Start Wire Weaving- One Day Designs asked for this class, I hadn't seen it before, but now I am INTRIGUED!!!
3/8- Bavarian Twisted Stitches- Donna Druchanus is a cultural knitting expert, and I've heard this class is superb! Enjoy!!!
3/10- Knit Faster with Portuguese Knitting- Staying with our techniques from other countries... sounds like many of you are interested in this class!
3/11- Natural Light Portraits- Oh, I am super glad Anne asked for this class, I think it is going to help me with knitwear photos! ALOT!
Artisan Bread in Minutes- In case anyone feels like making bread this weekend!
Knitting on the Bias with Bristol Ivy- We are ending this with a knitting class... from one of my buddies, I saw some blooper reels from this class and let's just say Bristol is one of my fav's!
So, y'all... what Craftsy classes do you want discount codes for? There are over 1,000 to choose from! Now's your chance to ask! Leave a comment below as this is how you enter yourself to decide where my prize money goes should I win!
(To keep things fair, once this promotion is over I will have to take down this post... these discount links won't be here forever, get them while you can!)