Get Ready, the Ball is a Rollin'!

THANKYOU so much for all the support that has been showered on me in the last week.  Cayden is getting a wonderful reception AND my leap into a new career direction has been met with open arms (and lots of offers of yarn!!!)!

I've got two exciting things to share:

1.  I'll be teaching in Atlanta at Lovin' Knit this weekend... I can't wait to head south.  I teach Eventide Friday evening, Winterlude all day Saturday, and then have a trunk show/meet and greet Saturday afternoon from 4 -6.  Are you in the area?  Please stop by and say hi... I'd love the chance to meet you!
2.  I am planning a Mystery KAL that I'll be announcing details about next week when I get home.  It is scheduled to start April 1st... and yes, it's got beads!

So get ready, the ball is a rollin' as I head out on this indie adventure with you all!

Comments

  1. Hi Laura I got my pattern and am very pleased with it after a few false starts probably my computer lol ....love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class at Lovin' Knit was great today! Thanks for all of the great tips. They will definitely make knitting the Winterlude shawl so much easier. I can hardly wait to finish it so I can start on one of the other 2 patterns I purchased - Eventide and Undulating Waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of luck with the next phase of your knitting career. I hope to be able to take one of your workshops in the near future. Any plans for teaching in the NYC area?
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lauren, it was great having you in class!

    And Naomi, not sure when, but I do think I'll be in NYC again soon... I am working on my Fall schedule this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment