Random Bits and Bobs...
I've landed back from an epic trip away to film my next class for Craftsy and go to TNNA.... I had FUN! (and made more work for myself, WHOOPS!) So, while I attempt to catch up I wanted to share a few things that have caught my attention that I think you'd be interested in!
- Crappy Pictures- I've a new favorite blog... I wish it existed when my girl was small, and really I can't wait until Amber's kids are teenagers, she is going to have some epic blog fodder! For now I read one a day as a reward for a job well done. (and I just pre-ordered her book on Amazon!)
- Are you on the Knit Circus mailing list? If so, you've got to read an in-depth interview with Stephanie from Space Cadet Creations. If you read to page 5 then you'd know that Stefanie and I are teaming up to offer kits for the next MKAL. Working with her has been such a blast, and so easy : )! I am planning to release that Feb 28th... so stay tuned!
- The Patternworks Kit Club is going strong! I'm thrilled with the response, many have received their kits and have already knit up their Cheerios... want to see?
- While away I got sheep fabric that my dear friend Marisa designed, and I WILL be making a project bag or two, and if I'm really on it, one will go to this swap.
- Are you participating in the 1st Quarter KAL in my Ravelry group? Want an idea for a quick Valentine's project that will make you eligible to win February's prize (a set of Chiaogoo Bamboo Interchangeable Needles!)? What about my Wee Little Hearts?
- I've been getting some great ideas for future blog posts lately from readers/knitters... is there anything you wish I would blog about or do a tutorial on? I'd love to hear! In the meantime, I'm going to go ski with the family before the snow melts... (again).