Knockout Knits: A Knockout Tour and Pre-Sale Info!

Oh, I've been waiting quite some time to make this announcement!  With the release of my first book Knockout Knits on September 2nd I've got quite the schedule lined up!  Ready to hear about my Knockout Tour this fall?

Knockout Tour Fall 2014

Knitting Etc
Hometown Book Release Party, Signing, and Trunk show
Friday September 12 from 6 - 8 pm Ithaca, NY

Lion Brand Yarn
Book Release Party, Signing, and Trunk show
Thursday September 18 pm New York, NY
Lion Brand Yarn
Teaching- details announced July 1st!
Friday September 19 and Sunday Sept 21st New York, NY
Trillium Yarns
Teaching- details announced soon!
Saturday September 20th Morristown, NJ
Knit City
Class Registration here. Opens June 25th!
Vancouver, Canada
New York State Sheep and Wool
My full kit line will be in BoothA25, The Spinning Room
Book Signings (more info this fall!)
October 18-19 Rhinebeck, NY
Vogue Knitting Live, Chicago
7 classes to choose from!
October 24 - 26 Chicago, IL
Fiber Arts in the Glen
Signing
November 2nd Watkins Glen, NY
Fibre Space
Signing/Teaching
November 7th and 8th Alexandria, VA
The Yarn Spot
Signing/Teaching
November 6th and 9th Wheaton, MD

As more details are announced they will be posted on my workshop page.  Signups for many of these classes open soon. I'm still finalizing details on a few more events and then my schedule is full... PHEW!  I can't wait to meet new knitters and greet old friends and show you the projects from the book!

And, though the book will be available through your local yarn store and bookseller, and online at all the major retailers, I am selling Signed Books with a special kit as well.  I'll be shipping orders as they are received once the books arrive at my doorstep! (Hopefully the last week of August!)
This special package will include a kit created from one of my favorite jewelry patterns from the book, Hibisco Necklace, in the above exclusive color.  You can read more about the Hibisco Necklace kit here. Hibisco will be available in other colors in September!

Comments

  1. woot woot! congratulations. so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!!!! I am busy, and loving it : )!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been wonderful to see all your successes! Can't wait for September 2. Will you ever come to California, specifically the San Francisco Bay Area? Would love to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! It's on my list! And, I can't wait for September 2nd either!!!!

      Delete
  4. Love the title. Will be ordering the book and kit. Still working on Magnify..xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ordering mine right now! Can't wait for it to arrive. Congratulations Laura. Love every one of your patterns (right now Magia)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment