K(n)it-a-long 2021!

It’s time for my annual summer knit-a-long, the K(n)IT-a-long!

What I love about our k(n)it-a-long is that you can participate by using ANY kit made for my designs!   This is the perfect time to use a kit that you’ve been holding onto, or to grab a new one you’ve been eyeing!

Pile of Laura Nelkin's Knitting Kits with k(n)it-a-long text on top

Throughout the kit-a-long I’ll be running flash sales on kits in my shop, so make sure to keep an eye out for that on my social media pages and my newsletter

 

This year’s grand prize is a good one: A one-year membership to my flagship kit club The N Club, valued at over $250! I’m thrilled to gift this to one lucky knitter!! I have only a limited number of spots available in the N Club, and membership sells out every year, so this is a pretty big prize! 

 

Everyone who has participated in the KAL and has finished at least one kit will be eligible to win the final prize. Just post in our Facebook group or Instagram, using the hashtag #kitalong21, and/or post your project on Ravelry (details about that here). Yup, that means you can post in three places, which gives you three chances to win!

 

In addition to the grand prize there are also weekly yarny prizes in our Ravelry group! (Prizes are good motivation y’all!) All you have to do is post a progress photo on Ravelry within the week of that particular draw. Winners are drawn on Mondays through August 31st.

Head over to my shop to grab your kit, or go stash diving, I know y’all have some kits waiting to be cast on! 

Image of Laura's Kit Shop

So, which kit are you casting on first? And any questions? I’m happy to answer them here!

Comments