4.03.2012

If I Had More Hands... IV

This is one of those times where I am WISHING I had more hands! Recently I fell down the Pinterest Rabbit hole and I just keep finding pretty pretty things I want to make! Want to see a few?


These crochet eggs by Anne of Flax and Twine are divine! (yes, I know that rhymes!) I have some Schaefer Andrea that would be TOO beautiful on brown eggs. There is a chance these could happen for spring... right?


I found these on Pinterest and am officially in love with this Etsy shop. Our kitchen really needs lighting, and I do believe these would do the trick...

I've seen this frock before and thought it might be for me... but then I saw Marisa's and it's time to add it to the list! Thinking in Liberty of London? or maybe one of these prints?

Ack! I wish I didn't need to sleep!

Oh, bet you want to know who the winner is from my Craftsy class giveaway, don't you?
Congrats to Taloferia!!! Get in touch with me so I can get you your Craftsy class link and hook you up with Jill, so you can get your yarn!


3 comments:

  1. Love your reference to the Pinterest rabbit hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fabric links really make me want to learn to sew! Another thing on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just crawled out of that same hole. Only, mine is filled with food I want to eat.

    ReplyDelete