Upcoming Trip to Europe, Fall Workshops and a Winner!

WOW... it's almost July? How in the heck did that happen? (Don't answer that!)

I'm busy getting ready for a summer travel adventure with my family... we are headed to Europe again, but this time farther north, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague and Bavaria. I even managed to schedule a weekend with knitters! My husband and girl are dropping me of in Pfaffenhofen der Ilm (north of Munich) to visit Wollmeise and meet my European Craftsy students and members of my Ravelry group! I.CANNOT.WAIT!

Here are the details in case you should be on that side of the ocean and want to meet up:
Saturday July 18th
10 - 12: at Wollmeise,shopping/knitting/enabling!
12 - 2ish: Lunch, everyone who is there is welcome to join us!
2 - 4: More time at Wollmeise or at a cafe nearby if I have spent all my money!
(we'll make sure the staff at Wollmeise know where we are if you get there and I'm not there!)

There is more chatter about the gathering in my Ravelry group... I do hope to meet some of you there!

AND my fall schedule has been firmed up... it's a busy one! Knitter's Day Out, The Knitter's Edge, Vogue Knitting Live, Knit East! and the cruise with an after-cruise party/classes at A Good Yarn! I'm totally looking forward to this fall!

I was thrilled with the response to last week's bead dilemma... I ended up going with C and D! Thankyou for your help, it was much appreciated... the shawl is going to be gorgeous!!! The winner of the giveaway is Pattieknits! Congrats Pattie!  Get in touch to claim your prize!

Alrighty, back to planning my knitting and wardrobe for the trip... photos of my new blazer later this week once it stops raining!

Comments

  1. Wow, I rarely win anything!
    I have an email address for you, I'll hope it works to send my address.
    Thank you! Serena will be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Its my dream for a trip to Europe. I want to go there with my family. Well dear this week I am going to attend a pool party in party venues Houston TX, so can you suggest me what should I wear for a pool party?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment