Rhinebeck 2015 Roll Call!

YEAH! (Did I say that loud enough?) It's almost the 3rd weekend in October... which means it is time for another New York State Sheep and Wool Festival (otherwise known as Rhinebeck!)
My kits will be at the Spinning Room in Building A, booth 25 for the 3rd year running... I am bringing kits galore.... Adornaments, Lapso Cowl Kits, jewelry kits AND signed copies of Knockout Knits!!

I've got a fun schedule planned... I hope I see you!!!
Saturday
10:30 - 12- Helping out at the Spinning Room- Booth 25, Building A
12 - 1(ish)- Ravelry Meet-Up- on "the hill"
6 - 9- PARTY and OPEN STUDIO at Jill Draper Makes Stuff new space! (click link for more info!)    There will be Rifton for Magmatic and TONS of Empire for Artichoke French ... I'm happy to help you choose colors : )!

Sunday
12 - 1(ish)- Ravelry Meet-Up- on "the hill"
1 - 2:30- Helping out at the Spinning Room- Booth 25, Building A

I already have some Rhinebeck Sweaters lined up... but I decided I needed a Rhinebeck bag, so Sunday I whipped one up. It's my favorite Wrap Pocket Tote (I made two this summer) in some Pendleton wool I got at Fancy Tiger Craft last week with a ultrasuede scrap from my childhood dining room chairs (thanks Mom for saving it for me!)
And a close up cause I love it so much...
I wonder who I will kiss this year...

Comments

  1. Ha ha! You're like Jenny McCarthy on New Year's Eve. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sad I won't be seeing you this year, my friend.
    As for the animal smooching, you know what they say, once you go alpaca you never go back.... ;-)

    Have a blast and hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so sad I won't see you too! Next time!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment