Some Skywalker Love!

It's a month later and my Craftsy class, Knit This! Mastering Lace Shawls is going strong.   Knitters are learning to become lace knitting jedi's with me, and we've been having tons of fun!   A few of my favorite bloggers have been taking time out of their busy lives to review the class and have a few things to say that made me "blush"... thanks ladies!


I wanted to share a few FO's and WIP's of Skywalker so you can see what my students have been making.  There are many more Skywalker's posted over on Ravelry and Craftsy as well, in fact Skywalker has been on the Ravelry New and Most Popular List all month... (which makes me all kinds of silly/happy : )! )

Skywalker by RoseOfKnit in Misti Alpaca Lace Solids
Skywalker by SPope in Knit Picks Stroll Hand-Painted
Skywalker by Seachanges in Knit Picks Comfy Fingering Weight
A hint?  Do you want to take the Craftsy class with me too?  If you click here (or on the image for the class on the upper right hand corner of my blog), it will give you 50% off the class... feel free to share it with your friends!

Comments

  1. It looks like a great class, but I'm going to have to wait and see if I have time for it next year.:-( It will still be available then, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Maybe I will treat myself to a class sometime in 2012. Beautiful shawls from your students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment