Fixing Lace Mistakes... my new Craftsy Class!

Guess what?  I've got a new Craftsy class to tell you about (and a link for 50%... see below!).
It's no secret that I love working with Craftsy  and when they asked me to do an in depth technique class on fixing lace mistakes I could not say "no"! When I first learned how to knit I definitely did NOT know how to fix my mistakes and many a project ended up in the UFO pile (Unfinished Objects). As my knitting skills grew so did my confidence to attempt to fix my mistakes, and the more I tried to fix them the better I got at doing it. Now there is seldom a time I need to rip back because of a mistake in my lace (but no worries, I do rip back because of other things!). My hope with this class is that it will help you build your skills and confidence so that you can read your knitting better and rip back less and less often!

This little trailer will really give you a great idea about this class.... (and yes, I did my own voice over, feel free to make fun of me : )! )



I teach simple techniques in the class, like fixing missed yarnovers and decreases... and then I get a little more serious with some lace surgery once you are feeling more confident!
I do hope you will sign up... I can't wait to help you become a more confident and knowledgeable lace knitter!

Use this link to get 50% off my class: Save Our Stitches: Fixing Lace Mistakes

ENJOY!!!!! This class is so fun you might just make a mistake on purpose just so you can fix it!  (OK... that might be a bit of a stretch....)

Comments

  1. It looks great....I just ordered it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so excited when I see a new craftsy class from you!! Thank you soooo much for the link-I just added it to my cart 😁 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to start the course. I just signed up. Thanks for the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your voiceover is exactly why I am signing up - you make me brim with confidence that I can do lace! Yay! And the discount is a double reason to sign up now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought it Laura! Looks great as always....thanks for the link for the discount too :) Lynn aka Frazuld on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. I just signed up for the class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment