As we get closer to Friday the 13th and the release of Clue #1 I thought you might want to know what to do to be ready:
- 1. Sign up for the KAL on Ravelry or on my website.
- 2. Gather your materials listed on the pattern.
- 3. Wind your yarn in to a ball… if you plan on working with beads do not make this a center pull ball! It does not work to have lots of pre-strung beads and center pull balls… trust me!
- 4. Do a gauge swatch, the pattern lists the gauge you should be getting with your yarn on Size 5 needles in stockinette stitch. Adjust needle size if necessary.
- 5. If you have done items 1 - 4 and you want to practice working with beads I would suggest practicing the stitch used in Beaded Eye Glass Cord. There is a video if you get stuck on it!
- 6. Add your project to your Ravelry library! There might just be some contests.. and you’ll have to have your project added to be eligible! You can add the tag Kinetik Mystery if you’d like!
If you have more questions, please head over to my Ravelry group... the level of excitement over there is growing, and the yarn and bead combinations people are choosing are amazing!
I've gotten the "wants" a few times this week : )!
I bet you want to know who the winner of the giveaway is!
Congrats go to: Nancy DeMaio
Get in touch with your address so I can get your yarn and beads out to you!