An Exciting New Project!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this new project spearheaded by the wonderful Susan Gibbs of Juniper Moon Farm.
Introducing the start of  Juniper Moon Farm's most exciting project ever- By Hand Magazine. The quarterly magazine will focus on food, gardening, DIY, sewing and knitting, along with profiles of people who make their living with their hands. JMF has assembled a mighty team of writers, editors, designers and crafters as contributors and editors and I am honored to be among their ranks!

By Hand will officially launch in August with it's Fall issue but JMF is holding a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds and get the word out about the magazine. The Kickstarter is crucial to their ability to go forward with By Hand, so I hope you'll take a minute to take a peak at their campaign.

Comments

  1. I am always losing my yarn; this is an awesome tool! Please enter my wish for one!
    Thanks, Sue
    newsooz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment