Adorn Bonus: Latus Cuff

As promised here is the second Adorn Bonus.... The Latus Cuff!
Latus Cuff
The Latus Cuff is a miniature version of the Latus scarf, as it is based on the same garter stitch short row structure but changed to work for your wrist! 
Latus Cuff
Latus Cuff uses only 12 yards of fingering weight yarn... so yes, this pattern is perfect for those mini skeins you have been collecting!  I used a simple clasp attaching each end to the backside of the cuff at each corner.  The two yarns I used were special ones I've had in my stash just waiting for this design.  The blue is Kitchen Sink Dyeworks Silver Spoon in Zissou and the orange is Miss Babs Yummy Toes in Firecracker.  I adore this combination of colors together!
If you have subscribed to Adorn an e-mail has gone out to you with an updated version... if you haven't and you want this pattern... what are you waiting for?????

Comments

Post a Comment