Mademoiselle Socks!

Introducing Mademoiselle Knee Highs!

I originally designed these for Rae's Yarn Boutique in Lansing Michigan for their 2011 sock club.  Copyright has reverted back to me, so now you get to knit them too!
Mademoiselle Knee Highs
These eyelet knee highs are worked toe-up with a triangular shaped heel gusset and eyelet shaping for the calf along a sturdy back seam.  The beauty of toe-up socks?  You can try them on as you knit them to make sure they fit YOU and then adjust for perfection.
Mademoiselle Knee Highs
I used one of my favorite sock yarns, Schaefer Anne for these... it's generous 560 yard put up meant I could get a pair of knee highs out of one skein.  The mohair content makes for a lovely bloom that allows the eyelets to soften.  Think delicate fishnet with these babies!
Mademoiselle Knee Highs
You can read more about them, and purchase the pattern, here.  

Comments

  1. Wow, a pair of knee highs with just one skein. BTW, what are those boots? Love those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love my boots too!

    They are these: http://www.merrell.com/US/en-us/Product.mvc.aspx/12564W/23228/Womens/Tetra-Launch-Waterproof

    Though I need you to know I found them on sale last year : )!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment