What? Knitting por Moi?

Yes... it's true, I couldn't resist the urge and I've finally cast on for a Lanesplitter, FOR ME!  This is my take it anywhere, knit while drinking, pick it up, put it down, chatting knitting.  All of the secret knitting on my needles is WAY too complicated right now to leave the house (or at least that is what I am telling myself!)

I'm kinda wanting to drop everything and just knit on it. Look at the view across the street from my house, don't you think it's perfect setting for photos of the finished skirt?  I know those leaves won't last long....




Comments

  1. Ooohhh, Lovely! I think you should drop everything and knit on it too. Those leaves are too beautiful to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I've always wanted a lanesplitter. Yours is comprised of some wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That view is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think it matters what you are knitting if you are looking at that! (However, that is a perfect backdrop for pictures. I guess you'd better get it done!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment